Enhances the mining and metal industries; Iron is now smelted from Iron Ore. Copper Ore is available as an early-use resource.
The mod is large and includes over 50 added resources, and more than 40 buildings + many decorations & variants.
- Anvil monuments
- Battery Coke & Lime Ovens
- Coal Bell Pit (Mine)
- Clarence Silver Mine
- Hill Lime Kiln
- Improved Mine
- Industrial Quarry
- Railway Tracks
- Silver Finery Furnace
- (Small) Iron Ore Mine
- Small Rail Cart storage
- Thadd Surrel & family Storage Barrels
- Thadd Surrel & family Storage Boxes
- Thadd Surrel & family Storage Crates
- Thadd Surrel & family: 2nd Industry Mine
- Thadd Surrel & family: Blacksmith
- Thadd Surrel & family: Blast Furnace
- Thadd Surrel & family: Candlemaker
- Thadd Surrel & family: Flax Weaver
- Thadd Surrel & family: Industry Market
- Thadd Surrel & family: Industry Mine
- Thadd Surrel & family: Oil Kiln
- Thadd Surrel & family: Pottery kiln
- Thadd Surrel & family: Press Shed
- Thadd Surrel & family: Storage Barns
- Thadd Surrel & family: Timber-mill
- Thadd Surrel & family: Trade Merchant
- Thadd Surrel & family: Well
- Water-powered Blast Furnace
- Worker's Construction Yard
- Copper Ore
- Copper Tool
- Copper Tool*
- Copper Tool*^
- Fishing Gear (Tools: Fisherman)
- Half Noble
- Half Pence
- Hardened Steel Tool
- Hardened Steel Tool*
- Hardened Steel Tool*^
- Hunting Gear (Tools: Hunter)
- Iron Fittings
- Iron Ore
- Iron Tool*
- Iron Tool*^
- Lamp Oil
- Linseed Oil
- Ore of Gold
- Quarter Noble
- Seed Oil
- Silver Groat
- Silver Ingot
- Silver Ore
- Silver Penny
- Steel Tool*
- Steel Tool*^
- Tin Ore
- Tools: Fisherman (Fishing Gear)
- Tools: Hunter (Hunting Gear)
- Tools: Stonemason
- Wagon Parts
The mod can be downloaded from nexusmods.com or the worldofbanished.com forums:
**the download is supplied as a .zip file, you will need to 'unzip/extract' the .pkm file and place in your Banished/WinData folder, then enable in game.
beta update: fixes and minor update
.zip = 122mb (125,794kb)
.pkm = 207mb (212,680kb)
- enabled the new illnesses and diseases, made changes to the existing, this was incorrectly disabled in previous version.
- lessened the unhealthy and happiness levels, this should slightly improve the work efficiency with poor food diversity.
- meanwhile I have increased the max. required food diversity.
- slight improvements (closer to standard) to the random disease chance within citizen file.
- lessened the depressed level in relation to the unhappy and happy level, was 15% of happy level, now: d=10%,u=20%, h=100%
- increased the medicine (herb) effectiveness.
- increased the trade value of Iron Fittings to 3, increased the create count per cycle to 5/8.
- increased the create count per cycle for Copper Ore, Iron Ore, and Tin Ore to 5/8.
- increased the create count per cycle for Silver Ore to 3/5.
- increased the create count per cycle for Coal to 5/6.
- and reduced the weights of Copper Ore, Iron Ore and Tin Ore to 12 (from 25/30/25).
- shortened the work time and work required by all of the mines - they are much faster now.
- fixed inconsistent and too low total production output and speed of the 6x6 Clay and Sand Quarries.
- increased the create count per cycle of Linseed to 13.
- increased the create count per cycle of Tallow to 2/3.
- increased the work time required by the Press Shed and Oil Kiln.
- increased work time and reduced work required by the Glass Maker.
- improved the Smith's Hearth particle flame.
- added missing menu icon sprite for the Assayers Office.
- added build models for the Water-powered Blast Furnace.
- fixed issue of some items not being stored in Industrial Market.
- made further alterations to the following standard (vanilla) game template files for the buildings:
TradingPost, Market, Quarry, Herbalist, DoctorHouse, CutterYard, Chapel, Well, Tunnel, Tavern, IronMine
most buildings received updates to radius and ui changes to display radius,
Quarry had consumeproduce and storage updated to reflect usage of new stonemason tools,
CutterYard had worker count increased to 2 workers but a slower speed penalty.
Herbalist changes included increased worker count to 3 and the ability to now store Herbs.
Tunnel received a change in build cost with the addition of 1 Candle per tile.
IronMine now again makes Iron, but will have a cost of Logs, Candles and Charcoal to mine/smelter, with increased worktime penalty.
IronMine cost of Coal extraction is Logs and Candles.
- reduced the spawn chance (amount) of Copper Ore and Stone on a map.
- added Clay and Sand deposits to the map.
- added collect Clay and Sand buttons to the menu.
- increased the create count per cycle of Sand to 8 for both uneducated and educated.
- increased the create count per cycle of Clay to 5 for both uneducated and educated.
- moved the Charcoal-piles menu out of 'Mineral, Ore & Raw material processing' menu and into the 'Firewood & Charcoal production' menu.
- fixed incorrectly flagged resources in the Open-Top Up-Draft kiln.
- added new building: Worker's Construction Yard.
initial beta release
.zip = 111mb (114,625kb)
.pkm = 188mb (192,608kb)