beta update: major update and additions
.zip = 165mb (169,404kb)
.pkm = 278mb (284,895kb)
- replaced some of the worker professions with the following:
- Char-burners are now employed at Charcoal Piles & Coke Ovens.
- Lime-burners are now employed at the Lime ovens.
- Potters are now employed at the Pottery kilns.
- increased the spawn chance of Copper Ore at map load, further reduced Iron Ore.
- adjusted the map trees; maturity is now 4 years and reseeding can occur after 2yrs (was 3.3yrs maturity, reseeding at 3yrs),
seed distance and spawn chance has been increased, and the maximum growth has been increased for longer living trees.
- further adjusted the map sand resource to not spawn into too deep water.
- Health/Happiness and citizen changes:
- further reduced the time a citizen is immune to a disease after recovering.
- further increased the fuel usage of citizens (110% of normal).
- increased the detraction radius of the Smith's Hearth.
- reduced create count of Lamp Oil, now 5-6. value to a variable of 2-4.
- increased production input of Candles, now requires 5 Beeswax or Tallow.
- altered production input of Lamp Oil to now also require Glassware, Tinware or Pottery.
- altered production input of Seed Oil to now also require Glassware, Tinware or Pottery.
- altered production input of Linseed Oil to now also require Glassware, Tinware or Pottery, removed firewood requirement.
- reduced create count of Coal, now 4-5.
- reduced create count of Copper, Iron and Tin Ores, now 3-5. Altered weights of ores.
- reduced create count of Tallow, now 2-3.
- reduced the amount of Tallow dropped at death by wild deer, and cows.
- reduced create count of Timber, now 3-4.
- reduced create count of Coke, now 21-34 from 21 Coal, reduced storage weight to 3.
- reduced the value of: Copper Tools 18/*20/*^22, Iron Tools 24/*26/*^28, Steel Tools 30/*32/*^34.
- reduced the durability of Copper Tools, 75/*100/*^125.
- reduced the value of Pottery to 6.
- altered production input of Tools:Fisherman made with copper, now requires 3 logs.
- altered production input of Tools:Hunter, no copper, now requires bronze instead and 3 logs.
- reduced the amount brought to trader of: Almonds, Beeswax, Flax, Hazelnuts, Lamp Oil, Lime, Linseed, Pistachio, Seed Oil, Stone.
- increased the amount brought to trader of all the coins: Farthing, Halfpence, Silver Groat, Quarter Noble, Half Noble, Noble.
- altered production input of Farthing coin, now 1 Copper.
- altered production input of Quarter Noble coin, now 1 Gold + 2 Copper.
- altered production input of Half Noble coin, now 1 Gold + 2 Bronze.
- altered production input of Noble coin, now 1 Gold + 1 Bronze.
- reduced the create count of the Halfpence coin to 13, removed the inclusion of Copper in their production.
- increased the production time at the Coke ovens.
- increased the production time and work required at the Lime ovens.
- increased the production time of the Smith's Hearth and the Anvil Workshop.
- increased the production time of the Thadd Surrel & family: Flax Weaver.
- reduced the production time of the Water-powered Blast Furnace and the Thadd Surrel & family: Blast Furnace.
- removed the ability to forge Copper and Iron at the Smith's Hearth and Blacksmith.
- improvements to the button sprites for collection of ores, sand and clay.
- improvements to the models of the Sand and Clay deposits on the map.
- replaced the Firewood, Iron, Log and Stone resource models with the BetterStockPiles models.
- increased storage capacity of the Assayers Office, increased worker count to 2.
- altered the Thadd Surrel & family: Trade Merchant. Now known as the goods buyer, boats will buy all resources with payment of coins, gold & silver.
- added Thadd Surrel & family: Trade Merchant, purchase office building, where you can trade for goods with your coins, gold & silver.
- added Assayers Coin, Gold & Silver Storage add-on building.
- added uncovered version of Thadd Surrel & family: Well.
- added Tin Ore deposits to the map, and collection menu button.
- added a Placer Mine building for Tin Ore and Gold mining along waterways.
- added Thadd Surrel & family: Tinsmith building.
- added Tinware resource, crafted goods & utensil limit.
- added Flax to the list of crops that you can start a game with.
- added five new start conditions based upon the new industries and buildings.
- added three more Storage Yard options: Iron & Metals, Building Materials & Logs, Fuels: Household.
- added Bronze Bloomery Smelters.
- added Bronze Tools, value of 20/*22/*^24, durability 90/*115/*^140.
- added Wood Chopper, 2x2 single woodcutter, firewood from logs or timber.
- added the Monument of Thor (based on Eyrarland statue), giving spiritual and safety happiness.
- added the Monument of Vulcan, giving spiritual and safety happiness.
- various menu text and tooltip changes, fixes and additions.
- various changes and additions to the DS Info/knowledge-base panels.
beta update: fixes and minor update
.zip = 125mb (128,510kb)
.pkm = 211mb (216,836kb)
- fixed issue of Clarence Silver Mine not storing/using input resources correctly, this has meant the removal of the chance of mining Gold.
- fixed incorrect limit spinner in Clay & Sand Quarries.
- fixed incorrect work button texts at Worker's Construction Yard.
- fixed/changed the disease/illness notifications to better match new illnesses.
- increased the work time of the Thadd Surrel & family: Timber-mill.
- increased the work time of making oil at the Thadd Surrel & family: Press Shed & Oil Kiln.
- increased the storage capacity of the Smith's Hearth.
- increased the work time and work required of the standard banished CutterYard.
- increased the work time of the standard IronMine.
- increased spawn chance at map load of stone resource.
- increased the production speed of the blacksmiths: Smith's Hearth, Anvil Workshop, Blacksmith, Thadd Surrel & family: Blacksmith.
- adjusted the trade boat deliveries at the standard TradingPost.
- adjusted the map sand resource to not spawn into too deep water.
- adjusted the size (made smaller) of the UI panel for the Thadd Surrel & family: Mining Overseer's Office.
- adjusted the following resources value & create variables:
Beeswax value=2, Bricks create=5/8, Bronze value=38, Candles value=5, Charcoal value=7 create 34/55, Clay value=3 create=3,
Coal value=3, Coke value=8 create 34/55, Copper value=30, Copper Ore value=4, Copper Tools value=24/*26/*^28, Flax value=1,
Glass value=15 create=2/3, Hardened Tools value=36/*38/*^40, Iron value=34, Iron Fittings value=5 create=8-10, Iron Ore value=4,
Iron Tools value=28/*30/*^32, Lamp Oil create=6/7, Lime value=5 create=5/8, Linseed create=18, Logs create=4, Pottery value=8 create 3/4,
Roof-tiles create=5/8, Sand value=2 create=5, Steel Tools value=32/*34/*^36, Stone value=12 create=2-3, Tallow value=2 create=3/4,
Tin value=36, Tin Ore value=5, Tools:Fisherman value=6, Tools:Hunter value=6, Tools:Stonemason value=8,
- adjusted the following resource production chain inputs:
Anvil 1 iron + 1 log + 1 metal-fuel, Bricks/Roof-tiles 8 clay + 1 metal-fuel, or 5 sand + 2 lime + 1 metal-fuel,
Charcoal 21 logs, Coke 21 coal, Copper Tool from ore 8 copper ore + 1 log + 5 firewood,
Glass 15 sand + 1 metal-fuel, or 10 sand + 1 lime + 1 metal-fuel, Glassware 18 sand + 1 metal-fuel, or 15 sand + 1 lime + 1 metal-fuel,
Lime 1 stone + 5 coal or firewood, Pottery 4 clay + 1 metal-fuel, or 2 sand + 1 lime + 1 metal-fuel,
Wagon Parts 3 log + 1 iron, or 3 log + 3 iron fittings, or 2 timber + 3 iron fittings,
- altered the Charcoal Piles to match change in production, now made from piles of: 42, 84, 105, 147, 210 or 315 logs.
- altered the Bloomery Smelters to match change in production, from ore/charcoal/clay quantities: 25/10/13, 40/16/13, 55/22/13, 65/26/13, 75/30/13, 90/36/13, 105/42/13.
- copper and iron Bloomery Smelters are now separated into their own individual menu's.
- altered the DS toolbar menu icon for Firewood & Charcoal production.
- removed Ores & Minerals from storage at Industry Barns (Thadd Surrel and Glass Maker).
- improvements to the Worker's Construction Yard building model.
- Health/Happiness and citizen changes:
- increased the chance of disease/illness in the unhealthy, and from nomads with lower populations.
- changed the duration of disease/illness to approx. 1-3 weeks.
- increased the fuel usage of citizens (105% of normal).
- increased the penalty for working without a tool.
-- reduced the time disease/illness is present when trader visiting at standard TradingPost & Thadd Surrel & family: Trade Merchant.
-- increased the chance of disease at the standard TradingPost.
-- reduced the chance of disease at the Thadd Surrel & family: Trade Merchant.
- added more illnesses and diseases: Biliousness, Diarrhea, Endocarditis, Scrofula.
- added saw audio effect to the Thadd Surrel & family: Timber-mill.
- added water spray particle effect to the Thadd Surrel & family: Timber-mill.
- various text and tooltip additions and changes to the DS Info/knowledge-base panels.
beta update: fixes and minor update
.zip = 125mb (128,448kb)
.pkm = 211mb (216,689kb)
- fixed issue of crash caused by Clarence Silver Mines.
- fixed issue of crash caused by Thadd Surrel & family: Industry Mine.
- fixed issue of crash caused by clicking on the build site of the Iron Ore Mine.
- fixed issue of double entry of Stone in the Industry Quarry production menu.
- fixed issue of coins having too large an icon in some UI panels.
- Iron Fittings now correctly valued at 3, and create count at 5/8.
- increased total production of Clay and Sand Digs for beta testing, these buildings will eventually be replaced.
- increased the construction cost of the Open-Top Up-Draft Kiln.
- increased work time and work required variables at all mines except silver mines.
- increased value of Iron Ore to 3.
- increased value of metals: Copper = 15, Iron = 18, Tin = 21, Bronze = 25.
- increased the quantity of ores & fuel needed to make metals.
- increased the value of tools: Copper Tool = 15, Iron Tool = 18, Steel Tool = 20, Hardened Tool = 22.
- increased the value of the sharpened and oiled 'fine' versions of the tools, by 2 and 4 value added respectively.
- reduced the work time of the Grindstone.
- increased the value of Tools:Stonemason to 4.
- reduced the create count of Bronze to 2/3, reduced the amount of fuel to smelter.
- reduced the amount of Ores that will be offered by traders.
- reduced the amount of Iron required to make an Anvil and Wagon Parts.
- reduced the work time of the Industry Candle Maker.
- reduced the work time of the Industry Oil Kiln.
- changed production of Worker's Construction Yard for player to select product.
- changes to production and speed of Flax Weaver.
- increased the create count of Linseed to 21.
- slightly improved the ability to place the Industry Quarry, and reduced the construction cost.
- added Textile & Fabric storage to both Industry and Town barns (Thadd Surrel & Glass Maker storage).
- added missing storage tab to the standard banished Herbalist.
- changes to the production recipes at blacksmith's.
- added option to make Tools:Hunter and Tools:Fisherman from Copper at blacksmiths.
- various building text and tool-tip changes and fixes.
- various text and number changes to the DS Info/knowledge-base panels.
- numerous changes to happiness, health and other citizen.rsc file variables.
- added new building: Thadd Surrel & family: Mining Overseer's Desk.
- added new building: Thadd Surrel & family: Mining Overseer's Office.
beta update: fixes and minor update
.zip = 122mb (125,794kb)
.pkm = 207mb (212,680kb)
- enabled the new illnesses and diseases, made changes to the existing, this was incorrectly disabled in previous version.
- lessened the unhealthy and happiness levels, this should slightly improve the work efficiency with poor food diversity.
- meanwhile I have increased the max. required food diversity.
- slight improvements (closer to standard) to the random disease chance within citizen file.
- lessened the depressed level in relation to the unhappy and happy level, was 15% of happy level, now: d=10%,u=20%, h=100%
- increased the medicine (herb) effectiveness.
- increased the trade value of Iron Fittings to 3, increased the create count per cycle to 5/8.
- increased the create count per cycle for Copper Ore, Iron Ore, and Tin Ore to 5/8.
- increased the create count per cycle for Silver Ore to 3/5.
- increased the create count per cycle for Coal to 5/6.
- and reduced the weights of Copper Ore, Iron Ore and Tin Ore to 12 (from 25/30/25).
- shortened the work time and work required by all of the mines - they are much faster now.
- fixed inconsistent and too low total production output and speed of the 6x6 Clay and Sand Quarries.
- increased the create count per cycle of Linseed to 13.
- increased the create count per cycle of Tallow to 2/3.
- increased the work time required by the Press Shed and Oil Kiln.
- increased work time and reduced work required by the Glass Maker.
- improved the Smith's Hearth particle flame.
- added missing menu icon sprite for the Assayers Office.
- added build models for the Water-powered Blast Furnace.
- fixed issue of some items not being stored in Industrial Market.
- made further alterations to the following standard (vanilla) game template files for the buildings:
TradingPost, Market, Quarry, Herbalist, DoctorHouse, CutterYard, Chapel, Well, Tunnel, Tavern, IronMine
most buildings received updates to radius and ui changes to display radius,
Quarry had consumeproduce and storage updated to reflect usage of new stonemason tools,
CutterYard had worker count increased to 2 workers but a slower speed penalty.
Herbalist changes included increased worker count to 3 and the ability to now store Herbs.
Tunnel received a change in build cost with the addition of 1 Candle per tile.
IronMine now again makes Iron, but will have a cost of Logs, Candles and Charcoal to mine/smelter, with increased worktime penalty.
IronMine cost of Coal extraction is Logs and Candles.
- reduced the spawn chance (amount) of Copper Ore and Stone on a map.
- added Clay and Sand deposits to the map.
- added collect Clay and Sand buttons to the menu.
- increased the create count per cycle of Sand to 8 for both uneducated and educated.
- increased the create count per cycle of Clay to 5 for both uneducated and educated.
- moved the Charcoal-piles menu out of 'Mineral, Ore & Raw material processing' menu and into the 'Firewood & Charcoal production' menu.
- fixed incorrectly flagged resources in the Open-Top Up-Draft kiln.
- added new building: Worker's Construction Yard.
initial beta release
.zip = 111mb (114,625kb)
.pkm = 188mb (192,608kb)